1. If you access the Content you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and our standard Terms and Conditions.
2. All Recordings, Audio, Downloads and Content on these web pages (Content) remain the property of Frontier Communications Limited (Frontier).
3. The duration of Access to the Content is granted for:
- a. Frontier Energy Network Members for the duration of their Membership.
- b. Those who purchased Content for a specific event for three months (commencing on the date of our email to you to advise that the content is available).
4. You must keep your Account details safe
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Frontier at email@example.com
5. How you may use material on our site
Frontier is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not, without Frontier’s consent, modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics contained within the website.
Frontier’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Frontier’s site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors and you must use the site for lawful purposes only.
6. Do not rely on information on this site
The content (including but not limited to the digital content) on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content contained on this site.
Although Frontier makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
7. Frontier is not responsible for websites it links to
Where Frontier’s site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Frontier has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
8. User-generated content is not approved by Frontier
The Frontier site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Frontier. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent Frontier’s views or values.
9. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Frontier does not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will are set out in our Terms and Conditions of supply.
Frontier excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
Frontier will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.