Where are the next opportunities in Africa E&P?
All the upcoming licensing opportunities will be showcased at the Africa E&P Summit - Africa's Premier Global Oil, Gas & Energy Conference on 22 to 23 September 2021 in London and Online. The Africa E&P Summit is the platform governments from the Continent use to promote themselves to the international oil and gas community and where you can get an inside view on emerging opportunities in Africa.
We have the answer!
Our packed conference programme includes two special government showcases with the latest on licensing rounds and open acreage in Africa. The sessions will spotlight opportunities in Somalia, Madagascar, Liberia, Gabon, Namibia, Ghana, The Gambia, Morocco, South Africa, Madagascar, Mozambique, Somalia, Senegal, Nigeria, Angola and Tanzania.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nantenaina Rasolonirina, Directeur Général pi Direction Générale, OMNIS
- Mohamed Hashi Arabey Abdi, Director General, Ministry Of Water, Energy, Petroleum & Mineral Resources, Federal Republic Of Somalia
- Cany Jobe, Director of Exploration & Production, Gambia National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC)
- Archie Donmo, Director-General, Liberia Petroleum Regulatory Authority
- Yann Pierre Albert Livulibutt YANGARI, Head of Gas, Gabon Oil Company
- Maggy Shino, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Mines & Energy, Namibia
- Egbert Faibille Jnr, Chief Executive Officer, Petroleum Commission Ghana
- Jerreh Barrow, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry Of Petroleum And Energy, The Gambia
- Mohamed Zine, Director Promotion and Hydrocarbon Asset Management, ONHYM, Morocco
- Carlos Zacarias, Chairman at Instituto Nacional de Petroleo, Mozambique
To view the confirmed speakers visit Africa E&P Summit Confirmed Speaker List
The Africa E&P Summit is the pre-eminent conference in Europe for Africa’s E&P sector. It takes place over two days and offers unrivalled opportunities to network with key decision-makers and experts.
Don’t be left out of the conversation, book your tickets to attend today! Tickets & Register
"Africa E&P Summit – the ‘go-to’ conference for upstream African networking."
Dave Fassom, Stellar Energy Advisors
Visit africaepsummit.com to find out more.