Maven Radd, lawyers supporting clients on the journey to net-zero, joins as Corporate MemberFrontier would like to welcome Maven Radd as Corporate Members of the Frontier Energy Network, the fastest growing energy network of senior energy professionals globally.
Maven Radd are a niche legal services business, providing business-friendly and solutions-orientated legal advice. They are dedicated to the energy transition and their understanding of the drivers and challenges faced by businesses operating in the sector is a great asset enhancing their ability to deliver expert and pragmatic legal advice.
Their team of experienced, well-respected lawyers combine their interpersonal skills, dedication and expertise to support clients as they navigate legal and contractual risk. With over 30 years’ experience primarily within energy sector multinationals’ in-house legal teams, Maven Radd’s lawyers have a proven track record advising on energy commodities, supply chain and logistics, general commercial activities and significant and high-value energy infrastructure projects, including:
- the UK’s first-of-a-kind White Rose Carbon Capture & Storage project;
- the coal to biomass conversion of Drax Power Station, the largest decarbonisation project in Europe;
- the Nord Stream 2 export gas pipeline;
- Dubai’s premier Waste-to-Energy project, the largest WtE plant in the world;
- a major Western Australian Waste-to-Energy project, the second such project in the region; and
- other clean energy projects, including geothermal power, renewable gas and hydroelectric power.
Director and Co-Founder, Richard Shield commented on joining the network;
“We look forward to engaging with this senior group of energy decision-makers within the Frontier Energy Network, and providing fellow members with insight into our work and experience in the sector during this most important period of transition.”
To find out more about Maven Radd visit mavenradd.com
Join Maven Radd as a Corporate Member of the Frontier Energy Network
Your company can leverage the Frontier platform to engage with decision makers who are driving the energy industry forward. Businesses can find out more about Corporate Membership of the Frontier Energy Network below or contact us at email@example.com to discuss the opportunities.
DISCOVER CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP