Frontier Announces Line-up and Agenda for Europe E&P Summit
May 2021, London, United Kingdom: Frontier is pleased to announce this stellar line-up and agenda for the upcoming Europe E&P Summit taking place on 20th May 2021. The event will highlight the evolving dynamics and players in the European E&P sector and will showcase the best opportunities in the region. We have been working closely with the industry to bring you an interesting and relevant agenda on the day that cannot be missed.
We are thrilled to welcome Cairn Energy PLC as Silver Sponsors of this event. Cairn Energy Exploration Director, Eric Hathon, will be participating in the 'Key E&P Players' Q&A Session and giving an update on Cairn's outlook and priorities in the region.
- Leading Industry Sponsor Cairn Energy PLC
- 25+ Expert Speakers
- Network with only the most senior level E&P executives
- The Outlook for Exploration in Europe and Beyond by Westwood Global Energy
- Key E&P Players including Cairn Energy and Serica Energy
- Israel Ministry of Energy Update by Dr Michael Gardosh
- NVentures Wells to Watch Highlights by Peter Elliot
- Frontier Acreage and Licensing Opportunities
- Key Independent Players Hartshead, Viaro and Summit Exploration & Production
- Regional Upstream: State of Play by Energy Industries Council (EIC), Ascent Resources PLC and GEOExPro
- Building a Low Carbon E&P Portfolio encompassing Shell, EY, Neste, TGS and TelosNRG
Members of the Frontier Energy Network get complimentary access to this event, RSVP via the Members Portal.
We invite you to join us as we focus on this key anchor region of the world oil/energy markets.
Europe E&P Summit Confirmed Speakers
Head of Global Exploration and Appraisal
Westwood Global Energy
Oil & Gas UK
Chairman HHRM | P&L Leader / CEO Europe / Asia / South America / Africa
Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management S.A. (HHRM S.A.)
Dr Michael Gardosh
Head of Geology, Geophysics and Information Department
Israel Ministry of Energy
Senior Research Fellow
CIDOB Barcelona Centre for International Affairs
Chief Executive Officer
Summit E&P Ltd.
Francesco Dixit Dominus
Chief Financial Officer
Stellar Energy Advisors
Senior Vice President, Upstream Executive
Editor In Chief
EMEIA Oil & Gas Strategy and Transactions Leader
Business Opportunity Manager Upstream Energy Transition
SVP, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs, Member of the Executive Committee
Vice President, New Energy Solutions, Western Hemisphere
Dr Ollie Folayan CEng FIChemE
Co-Founder, Diversity Champion, Member OGUK Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce
Association for Bme Engineers UK