Invictus Energy this week commenced the acquisition of the seismic data for its Cabora Bassa project in Zimbabwe, using the latest generation STRYDE wireless node.
Project Update Highlights
- Seismic data acquisition to commence first week of September - using the latest generation STRYDE wireless node
- Vibroseis units maintenance and checks completed and mobilising to field camp
- 400 line km of line clearing preparation completed
- Seismic data processing contract awarded
- Drilling Long Leads Items tender completed and awaiting formal award
- Rig selection process nearing finalisation for basin opening drilling campaign
- Corporate Social Responsibility program expanded
©INVICTUS Energy Limited
Full Project Update (published 30th August 2021)
Invictus Energy are Sponsors of the Africa E&P Summit 2021 and will be attending the event on 22-23 September 2021.
Source: INVICTUS Energy Limited (originally published on 30th August)