We welcome you to join us for the upcoming Quarterly Members Briefing on 31st March from 8.00am BST with our Member Roger Brown, CEO of Seplat Energy who will speak on 'Nigeria's Opportunity: Reliable energy, limitless potential'.
As a precursor to our upcoming Africa Energies Summit this topic dovetails with important themes that will be discussed on the 17th - 19th May with our high-level delegations and decision-makers gathering for this important Summit in London.
Members you can login to RSVP for this Quarterly Briefing and other upcoming events. Not a Member? Join Today to join Roger Brown and other Members on the 31st.
Africa Energies Summit gathering pace
Energy security is the biggest challenge facing the African Continent and it is more crucial than ever for African leaders and energy companies to engage to build a path of prosperity through energy for Africa. It's a matter of days until the agenda for the Africa Energies Summit goes live, including a wide range of speakers from governments, regulators, international energy companies, investors and international development partners. Members receive £350 discount on in-person tickets and free virtual attendance. Members login to your Members Portal for these benefits.
Our Africa Energies Summit has become a “must attend” for all companies active in the region’s energy industry. It’s also become a “must sponsor” for those who are committed to supporting a global forum in which Africa’s energy industry can learn and debate, whilst making the connections and deals that are fundamental to its success.
We’re proud to reveal many key players as Summit Sponsors and thank them for the outstanding role they play in creating an event without equal. As ever, our aim is to create a high-value Summit that delegates derive significant value from attending, as a recent testimonial from a government official alludes to:
"Frontier, the organisers are well connected in the energy exploration and financing circles in London and globally. I found it to be one of my most enriching events."
Membership of the Frontier Energy Network
Membership of the Frontier Energy Network continues to grow and we welcome to these new members who have joined us this month. Congratulations on joining the fastest growing membership network for experts in energy and welcome on board!
- Craig Knight, Vice President Production, Africa Oil Corporation
- Pascal Nicodeme, Chief Financial Officer, Africa Oil Corporation
- Shahin Amini, Investor Relations and Commercial Manager, Africa Oil Corporation
- Chris Anderson, Sales Director, Sub-Saharan Africa - Multi Client, CGG
- Emmanuel Nformi, Business Development Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa - Multi Client, CGG
- Thomas Obidairo, VP of Multi-Client (EAMEK & APAC), CGG
- Anne McAfee, Chief Geologist, Core Laboratories
- Bart van der Laar, Head of Decommissioning, EXCEED Energy
- Brad Girdwood, Operations Manager, EXCEED Energy
- Mike Simpson, Managing Director, EXCEED Energy
- Charles Line, Technical Advisor, ExxonMobil
- John Becker, Geoscientist, ExxonMobil
- Pamela Raine,Geoscientist - Carbon Storage, ExxonMobil
- Andrew Smith, Partner, Greenbackers
- Philipp Stratmann, CEO, Ocean Power Technologies
- Jeff Wiener, VP Sales, Ocean Power Technologies
- Colin Walker, UK and Europe Business Development, Ocean Power Technologies
- Karmo Ville, Senior Manager, Corporate Development, Ocean Power Technologies
- Gilar Prakoso, Business Development South East Asia, Ocean Power Technologies
- David Marchetti, Senior Director, Sales Americas, Ocean Power Technologies
- Bill Mooney, President & CEO, Polaris Natural Resources Inc.
- Simon Haworth, Energy Transition Consultant, Tewcan Energy Consultants
- Jamie Collard, Senior Analyst, Global E&A, Westwood Global Energy Group
- Yang Yu, Managing Director, Yocean Group
The reasons to join the Frontier Energy Network have never been so compelling, with opportunities to develop, collaborate, connect and make significant savings on in-person as well as free virtual access to Summits for £495/annum. Not a Member? Join Today
War in Ukraine
Frontier stands with Ukraine. The immediate and long term ramifications of Russia's war in Ukraine are both seismic and devastating not least for the Ukrainian people and neighbours but also developing nations. The energy industry takes centre stage for better or worse and it is a stark reminder of the interplay between energy and geopolitics, and the fragility of stability.
To make sense of this here is an excellent Member Article War In Ukraine And The Gas Crisis Force A Rethink Of EU Foreign Policy from Francis Ghilès, Associate Senior Researcher, Barcelona Centre for International Affairs. Francis is a Confirmed Speaker at the Africa Energies Summit speaking on North African energy politics.
For most of us, these events are out of our control, but there is a lot we can still do. I challenge you to use your sphere of influence for the proliferation of democracy, alleviation of poverty and sustainability.
We all have a voice. Let's use it.